Babatunde Olagesin has been arrested by Ogun state Police command for allegedly killing his father, Taiwo Olagesin, with a cutlass following a disagreement at their residence in the Ijoko area of Ogun state on Monday May 6th.
According to reports, trouble started when Babatunde told his father that he was on his way out to Oshodi at about 6am on the said day, The father prevented him from leaving the house, insisting they had to go somewhere together. Taiwo locked up the doors leading outside the premises to keep his son inside. An argument ensued and both father and son started fighting. This led to Taiwo pulling out a cutlass to scare his son who in a bid to collect the cutlass from his father, allegedly used it to cut open his father in the stomach.
It was gathered that neigbours alerted the police from the Agbado division to the incident and Babatunde was arrested.
Confirming the incident, the Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the case would soon be charged to court.
- (photo) Man with 4 wives and 9 children rapes his friend’s 12-year-old daughter
- (photos) Lady killed, pushed out of bus naked after being robbed in Lagos
- (Photo) 41-year-old man arrested for beating wife to death in Anambra
- Bricklayer arrested for selling his 6-week-old twins for N500k in Edo
- Photo: Islamic cleric arrested for raping a disabled girl inside a mosque in Lagos