Bala Haruna, a Bauchi-based staunch supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari have died after he fulfilled his promise concerning Buhari
News of his death emerged on Tuesday, March 5.
Haruna had vowed to spend 10 minutes inside a gutter and drink the drainage water if President Buhari wins the presidential election.
Immediately Buhari was declared winner of the February 23 presidential election in the early on Wednesday, February 27, Haruna made good his promise as he swam in a gutter and drink dirty water from it.
Haruna trended on social media after his ‘gutter drama‘ as his picture went viral on the internet.
Unfortunately , on Tuesday, March 5, he was reported to have died after battling with gastrointestinal bleeding in the hospital for days after his public stunt.
According to The Guardian, Haruna was rushed to the hospital after complaining of severe abdominal pains and severe stooling of blood for two days.
After series of tests conducted, he was diagnosed with gastrointestinal bleeding, which was contacted from the contaminated water he drank.
President Buhari’s victory was widely celebrated in many northern states, with many taking to the streets to rejoice over the president’s re-election.
- Buhari declares that he is far more educationally qualified than Atiku.
- Two British Polls Reveals who will win Nigerian Presidential Election
- Suit seeking to stop Buhari’s Inauguration Dismissed.
- [Photos]Container carrying Card Readers and Election materials Burned to Ashes in Anambra.
- Just IN: Amina Zakari clears air on relationship with Buhari