The joint admission matriculation board, JAMB has released the cut-off marks for 2020 admission in Nigerian institutions of higher learning.
The approval came came following the 20th Policy Meeting on Admissions to Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria which was held online.
The meeting approved 160 and above as the national minimum benchmark for admission for the year 2020 into public universities.
The virtual meeting held on Tuesday, also approved 140 as minimum Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination score for admission into private universities.
For public polytechnic, 120 UTME score was approved, while 100 was approved for Colleges of Education, innovative enterprises and institutes.
During the meeting, JAMB Registrar, Ishaq Oloyede, urged tertiary institution heads not to increase admission screening charges above N2000.
A clear list of 2020 JAMB cut of marks for Nigerian higher institutions
- Universities – 160 and above
- Polytechnics – 120
- College of Education – 100
Stay tuned for more Details …
- JAMB 2019 UTME result is finally out! (see Result Checker and instructions)
- JAMB launches 10-year probe of UTME to uncover people that cheated.
- ASUU Strike:FG releases N15.89b to universities in a bid to end strike