Blessing Okoro, a popular relationship blogger appears to be gradually finding her voice again after the epic embarrassment she suffered in the month of MAY following her ‘New House’ stunt, where she was called out for claiming to own a house that doesn’t belong to her.
Read the full story :Exposed! Blogger that claimed Someone else’s house is her’s arrested(Videos)
Today, she’s shared 10 lessons she learnt the hard way in the month of MAY on social media.
1) private life is a peaceful life .
2) keep your achievements private share only your dreams .
3) not every body who follow you loves you and many who don’t follow you can still love you .
4) too many witches and wizard here they no longer live in shrines they are here in the media behind there keypad.
5 ) nobody really care about you they just get entertained.
6) I learnt never to explain or prove a point to anyone again , I live with my truth .
7) I learnt to inspire people more and give more because some people need help .
8) I learnt to pray , pray so hard and start going to church .
9) I learnt to speak less, act more .
never to take people words personal I rather block them from my space
10) finally I also learnt how to cry, fear and talk to myself to forgive, forget and move on because Nkiruka……
My name is Okoro Blessing Nkiruka
Call me a survivor.
However, some social media users has reacted to this most recent post of her’s saying that she is yet to accept the fact that she messed up big time. they called on her to accept full responsibility and stop playing victim card.
what do you think of the entire drama and the aftermath? share your thoughts in the comments.
This post was last modified on June 10, 2019 4:48 pm
Anthony Joshua has set up a potential all-British world heavyweight unification bout against Tyson Fury after knocking out Bulgaria’s Kubrat…
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the Ladan Bosso tutored boys dominated the game but were less clinical in front of…
The Lagos State Police Command has threatened that “security agencies will not fold their arms” as youths plan fresh protests…
Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, has suspended his chief of staff, Anthony Agbazuere. This was announced in a press statement on Sunday…
The Yoruba Council of Elders and the Central Council of Ibadan Indigenes have paid tributes to Chief Harry Akande, who…