The mega concert was held on December 27, Davido thrilled his thousands of fans with a very iconic perfomance at concert which reportedly sold out.
The concert however have attracted mixed reactions from Nigerians with many fans commending the singer and some, condemning him.
Some Major highlights of the event:
- Davido brought His two litte daughters, Imade and Hailey on stage.
- He brought out his girlfriend, Chioma and sang his hit single Assurance to her.
- Davido promised a male fan the sum of N1 million on stage for protecting girls while others were rushing to grab money being sprayed in the air.
Chioma and Davido also shutdown breakup rumours with a kiss they shared on stage.
The Event was well attended by dignitaries from both the public and private sector.
Photos of Senate President Bukola Saraki attending the event have also surfaced online. The number three man in the country who is the currently director general of the Atiku presidential campaign council was seen rocking a shirt which read “Get Nigeria Working Again.” and a hat that carried the acronyms of the phrase.
The senate president sat with close pals who also rocked same hat as his and had a good time at the VVip section.
It could be safe to say that our senate president is a social life loving person or could this move be associated to a campaign strategy?
- Surprise? Davido and Chioma seen kissing passionately in London.
- Breaking – Atiku finally Visits USA, See photos.
- Fresh Troubles for Senate President,Bukola Saraki as EFCC goes after him Again.