Singer Paul Okoye has shared screenshots of threatening messages he received from a Kenyan woman on social media.
The lady who identified herself as Morah from Kenya, had written to Paul Okoye AKA Rudeboy via her ”mother’s Instagram account”, asking him to sponsor her to study in the U.S. and also to send her on vacation in the same country.
After Paul did not respond to her absurd request, the lady who says she’ll be turning 22 in July, began sending him nasty messages. In one of them, she threatened to kill him.
See screenshots of the messages she sent below.
- Peter Okoye to sue his twin brother’s show promoter for using his photo for a promo.
- (Photo) 41-year-old man arrested for beating wife to death in Anambra
- Breaking – Atiku finally Visits USA, See photos.
- 9 Nigerians arrested for $3.5m fraud in USA,risks 20year jail term.
- (Photos) Neymar arrives at police station in a wheelchair for questioning following rape accusation